Media law (copyright, personal rights, media)
Intellectual property consultancy covers copyright issues (including those related to IT software and solutions, advertising and marketing, databases and other forms of creation) and all aspects related to industrial property law (trademarks, utility and industrial designs, know-how, trade secrets).
We specialize in copyright protection, which includes, but is not limited to:
- preparing draft agreements on the transfer of copyrights, regulating the conditions of using the work (licence agreements), regulations relating to making and disposing of the works of others,
- resolving the issues of copyright updates and upgrades of software, as well as the so-called free licenses (open source),
- misappropriation (plagiarism) and other infringements of personal and economic copyrights;
- use of the personal and public information allowed,
- advising on e-commerce activities, including developing a legal basis for managing own and acquired intellectual property and e-commerce of works,
- preparing draft contracts for audiovisual works taking into account copyright protection,
developing models for phonographic, acting and other performance contracts.